We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pastina soup is a popular soup in north Italy and in other parts of Europe and even the US. The soup is made of a clear broth and tiny noodles called pastina noodles. The soup is my go to soup when I feel under the weather. It will give you some energy and it's super soothing. It's also a great soup for kids or when you are planning on fasting for a while. I like the soup as a lighter Sunday evening dinner meal with some bread and a delicious dessert to finish off a great weekend with the family at home. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Chocolate Mocha Nice Cream
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Low Carb Spaghetti Squash Nests
- Mutton Stew
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook