This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ham And Lentil Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooked Ham and Lentil Soup is an easy to make comforting meal. The ham bone creates a a deeply savory and smoky broth that flavors this hearty soup. Packed with veggies and lentils, this is a healthier comfort food that you can feel good about serving. I used carrots, onion, celery, and red potatoes, but feel free to add any veggies that you have on hand in the fridge. Mushrooms also add a great depth of flavor. Cozy Ham and Lentil Soup is perfect for using up leftover ham and the ham bone, but you can also simply buy a ham hock or smoked neck pieces for adding flavor to the broth."
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextEasy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
- Easy Homemade Aubergine Pasta Alla Norma
- The Ultimate Beef Stir Fry In A Sticky Asian Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook