This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ham And Lentil Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooked Ham and Lentil Soup is an easy to make comforting meal. The ham bone creates a a deeply savory and smoky broth that flavors this hearty soup. Packed with veggies and lentils, this is a healthier comfort food that you can feel good about serving. I used carrots, onion, celery, and red potatoes, but feel free to add any veggies that you have on hand in the fridge. Mushrooms also add a great depth of flavor. Cozy Ham and Lentil Soup is perfect for using up leftover ham and the ham bone, but you can also simply buy a ham hock or smoked neck pieces for adding flavor to the broth."
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextGrandma's Favorite Soup Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Few things are more comforting than a wholesome, cheesy, chicken casserole recipe. This Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo will really hit… Continue reading: "Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook