Curried Carrot Soup Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I just made a batch of this Curried Carrot Soup and it’s oh so good. It warms up the tummy and the face for the spice but oh what a perfect fall and winter meal. I topped with some fresh Thai Basil which just gave it an added pop of yum. It’s made with coconut milk and it is quite flavorful. As mentioned if you don’t like you soup spicy you can cut down on the curry paste or if you’re like me mix your on curry spices. I use cumin, turmeric and some garlic usually but for this one I happened to have some yellow curry paste so I decided to use it up."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Chicken Bites With Lemon Asparagus
- Cowboy Caviar Recipe
- Kache Kele Ke Kabab
- Gutti Vankaya Kura
- Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Chayote Chow Chow Kootu
- Easy 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook