Colorful Ratatouille Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The ratatouille is a stew that is commonly prepared in french homes. Loaded with healthy vegetables and Mediterranean flavors, this stew is a special family recipe. My mother makes it, my grandmother did and my aunty from south France, where this dish originated, shared her special recipe too. This comforting stew includes zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, and other wonderful veggies of your choice. You can choose a set of garden fresh vegetables to make this stew. It’s also low calorie and healthy benefiting and therefore great for weight loss. This is the secret why french people are so slim and trim! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook