Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you buy butternut squash often? No, right? Because it is hard to cut up! That just doesn't fit with my dizzy, busy life either! Then I discovered FROZEN diced butternut squash. Wheeee! Affordable and easy! The down side is that you really can't use it in everything, as it tends to get mushy when you cook it. But for soup, that aspect actually is a pro and not a con. So go ahead and buy the affordable and EASY frozen diced butternut squash for this recipe! This meal is filled with great flavor and wonderful nutrients for your family! It's so yummy even your littles will be slurping this soup! It's on the table in only 45 minutes, making it a great weeknight meal."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook