Mint Chip Brownie CopyCat Larabars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade copycat Larabars in a new favorite mint chocolate flavor. These nut-free energy bars are a healthy snack with just 5 ingredients. Using oats instead of nuts make these bars a lower fat option than the typical store-bought, but they are so rich and delicious you won't even notice!"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies are perfect to enjoy anytime throughout the day. These cake mix cookies are comforting, flavorful… Continue reading: "Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies"
- Simple Marbled Chocolate Orange Bread
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Raw Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Oil-Free Chocolate Coconut Granola
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Savory Almond Mix
- Healthy Banana Split Trail Mix
- Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- Crispy Apple Chips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- BonJour Zen Glass Teapot
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook