Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Super satisfying, insanely delicious, Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins. Fluffy, perfectly sweet and moist, not dry and no mixer required! These muffins are nutritious – Made with wholegrain flour, fruit, nut butter (or sunflower seed butter if you don’t do nuts), unrefined sugar if you so wish, or whatever other kind you have in your pantry (as well as being nutritious these muffins are very forgiving), and they are not made with oil or vegan butter, and obvi no eggs or dairy because they are vegan.
They are super easy to make – The hardest part of making them is mashing the banana. No special equipment is needed, unless you class a fork as special that is. They can be mixed up and in the oven within 10 minutes. Perfect for when you are having a need muffins & need chocolate kind of moment. They don’t taste healthy – My kind of healthy food! They taste like fluffy, slightly fudgy, banana bread-y chocolate muffins. That is all. There are no healthy undertones.
If you’re going to the trouble of making and eating a chocolate banana muffin it needs to taste good. Mission accomplished. You can have the best of both worlds. Healthy. Muffins. With chocolate. Because we all deserve a treat!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time18 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Simple Marbled Chocolate Orange Bread
- Raw Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Baked Sweet Potato and Zucchini Fritters
- Healthy Cheerio Bars
- Clean-Eating Spelt Crackers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Apple Cider
- Broccoli Casserole
- Frittata with Zucchini and Brown Rice
- Red Lentil Curry
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice
- Pulled Pork Chili
- Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Stir-Fried Chicken with Red Rice
- Cauliflower Rice with Masala Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook