Clean-Eating Spelt Crackers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These chewy Clean-Eating Spelt Crackers are made with whole spelt flour and flax, sesame, and poppy seeds. They are perfect as a game day appetizer or an afternoon snack. These homemade crackers are the perfect treat to keep you healthy and happy.
Serving Size: 1 Cracker
Total Fat: 1.4 g
Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
Carbohydrates: 5.3 g
Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g
Sugars: 0.8 g
Protein: 1.5 g
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Salad
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook