11 Best Non-Candy Halloween Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Halloween is a time that everyone indulges in their favorite candies, and before we know it we have eaten hundreds of unnecessary calories just to satisfy our sweet tooth. This year don't let the bowl of candy get to you. Instead, try making scrumptious and satisfying treats that won't bust your waistline (like this spooky delicious Witches' Soup, pictured to the left)!
These 11 Best Non-Candy Halloween Treats are the healthiest way to enjoy treat this holiday without adding extra inches to your waistline. These Halloween recipe ideas are fun to make and taste great. Skip the candy and enjoy some guilt-free treats with this collection of easy Halloween recipes.
If you like these easy Halloween recipes, then you will love our collection of Pumpkin Recipes You'll Fall in Love With.
11 Best Non-Candy Halloween Treats
Table of Contents
When your stomach is grumbling in the middle of the day, help yourself to one of these tasty fall snacks. They're flavorful, comforting and absolutely perfect to enjoy during the Halloween season.
- Baked Caramel Popcorn - (pictured above) This Baked Caramel Popcorn is highly addictive! This is the perfect, light fall treat that everyone will enjoy. It makes for the perfect snack. Once you have one bite of this delicious caramel popcorn you won't be able to stop.
- Spicy Pumpkin Seeds - After carving your pumpkins this year, don't let the pumpkin seeds go to waste. These seeds are a great, healthy snack that is delicious. Normally, roasted pumpkin seeds are made simply with some salt but we have an even better recipe.
- Witches' Soup - Who says you have to eat your weight in candy in order to get in the holiday spirit? This soup features the refreshing combination of spinach, broccoli, mozzarella cheese and a variety of spices. Create a spider web using Greek yogurt, and this is sure to put you in the Halloween mood!
- Goblin Grins - This healthy snack recipe only requires four ingredients: snap peas, red peppers, almonds and cream cheese. The end result is a fun, satisfying and healthy treat to serve at your next Halloween party.
- Pumpkin Apple Butter Biscuits - Nothing says fall like a scrumptious biscuit recipe! Pumpkin Apple Butter Biscuits are not only perfect for a chilly Halloween night, but also for anytime during the fall!
Looking for a way to satisfy your sweet tooth without loading up on unwanted calories? If so, these sweet and easy Halloween recipes are perfect for you! Whether you want to enjoy them as a snack or serve them at your next Halloween party, you'll be satisfied with all of these fall treats!
- Easy Chocolate Caramel Dip - Dip your freshly picked apples in this delicious, creamy dip. It goes great with apples, pretzels, or any other healthy dipping snack. It only requires a few simple ingredients, and you will definitely not regret making it. This is great alternative to your favorite high-calorie candy.
- Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Toppings - This is a must-try pumpkin pie recipe that will be a success this holiday. Every bite is sweet and crunchy, which makes for the perfect dessert. After the first bite, you will be in love with this delicious pie.
- Pumpkin Ball Cookies - Here is the perfect, healthy pumpkin cookie that the whole family can enjoy. Filled with pumpkin flavor, this pumpkin cookie is the best as it gets. The sweet and moist dessert is highly addictive, because it is very hard to only eat one of these delicious cookies.
- Skinny Ghost Pops - (pictured above) Trying to get your kids to eat more fruit? Turn a banana and chocolate syrup into a spooky ghost and a scrumptious treat! It's the perfect way to enjoy something sweet without ruining your diet.
- Sheri's Secret Pumpkin Bread - Nothing says "fall" like a loaf of pumpkin bread pulled fresh from the oven! Sheri's Secret Pumpkin Bread includes some healthy ingredient swaps, which make this classic treat more guilt-free without changing its comforting flavor.
- Trick or Beet Brownies - Beets in brownies? It sounds strange, but this recipe is so moist, sweet and comforting that you won't even be able to tell it's better for you!
For additional Halloween recipes, download our free eCookbook, How to Make Fun Foods for Halloween: 22 Healthy Halloween Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Garlic Dill Refrigerator Pickles
- Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola
- Skinny Chocolate Strawberry Sundae
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Super Energy Balls
- Classic Hummus Recipe From Scratch
- Healthy Chex Mix
- Simple Marbled Chocolate Orange Bread
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sous Vide Pickled Onions
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Thai Check Mix
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook