This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Thai Basil Pesto Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade Thai basil pesto is an Asian-inspired pesto recipe that not only works for pasta but as a sauce for your seared fish and chicken, too. Add a spoonful of this Thai pesto to salads and sandwiches for an incredible flavor boost! Pesto with Thai basil, bird’s eye chilies, walnuts and garlic has all the flavors you need for a dressing, sauce or as a spread. Unlike the Italian basil, Thai basil has a spicy-sweet flavor that goes well with chillies and garlic. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
Read NextNo Cook Sweet and Sour Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A hearty dinner meal, this Hash Brown Lasagna is a quicker, healthier, mouthwatering twist on the traditional lasagna recipe! Layers… Continue reading: "Hash Brown Lasagna with Vegetable and Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook