Easy Teriyaki Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A quick and easy Teriyaki Sauce that is absolutely packed with deep umami flavour. It is rich, thick & super versatile. Perfect for coating tofu or for saucing up stir fries, rice bowls, noodle bowls or even burgers! The sauce ingredients get blended up in a blender then warmed through in a pan. That’s it. Super simple and really quick! I like my food to be absolutely jam-packed with flavour and with this sauce, big bold flavours are where it’s at. It has such umami flavour. I could literally drink it from the pan it’s that delicious. So savoury and rich with amazing depth. For an easy meal, cook some rice or noodles, top with steamed vegetables, drizzle over some of this sauce and add a sprinkling of cashew nuts or sesame seeds. It makes a really quick, stress-free and super tasty meal."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Easy Thai-Style Omelet
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Dump-and-Bake Pesto Chicken
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook