Almond Pesto Paste
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The ingredients to make this pesto are: Almonds Garlic EVOO Basil Parmesan I have switched the traditionally-used pine nuts with almonds, as they are easier to find and usually cheaper. I haven’t tried it with other nuts yet, but my guess is that it would work with any other nuts, except probably hazelnuts, as they have a sweeter taste; that’s why they are perfect to make a Healthy Nutella. As for the equipment that you need to make this pesto, a small food processor like this one would do, and a spatula would make the process of scraping and storing easier. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The easy dinner recipe that every home cook should have! This Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables looks impressive, tastes amazing,… Continue reading: "Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (sugar Free, Vegan)
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Chimichanga Recipe
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- 5-minute Avocado Chutney
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook