This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pinwheels are such a fun party appetizer, picnic lunch, or snack with some staying power. My family loves to make these Mediterranean to take out on the boat in the summertime because they’re easy finger foods and curb the hunger when you don’t feel like having an entire sandwich. Kids love these Mediterranean Pinwheels too. If you find yourself making sandwiches for the little ones and they end up half eaten, these Hummus Pinwheels are your answer. Small portions that they’ll finish with no problem and probably want more! These Mediterranean Pinwheels are creamy and delicious thanks to a combination of red pepper hummus and Greek yogurt tzatziki spread across a large tortilla. We will fill this wrap with plenty of fresh veggies too! But, feel free to customize your pinwheel to your liking. "
Read NextSkinny Tuna Melt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook