We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're rather bored of having the same bland salad, then you need to try this Zucchini Tabbouleh. With zucchini, bulgur, tomatoes, and a homemade dressing, this salad is sure to become one of your new favorite recipes. Because this salad can easily be packed to go, it would be perfect to make for a healthy workday lunch. You'll never have to resort to fast food again.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When Jessica Simpson gave birth to her son, Ace-- just a little more than a year after delivering daughter Maxwell-- it was time to… Continue reading: "Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast"
- Chicken And Veggie Salad
- Beet And Carrot Salad
- 12 Simple Salad Recipes
- Roasted Carrot and Cauliflower Quinoa Kale Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad Blanched Asparagus with Balsamic Dressing
- Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad
- Super Simple Quinoa Fruit Salad
- Raw Turnip Salad
- Making the Perfect Salad [Infographic]
- Anytime Green Bean Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook