Waldorf Salad Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Salads are usually something that we expect as a aside dish with lettuce, tomatoes and few other extra ingredients that you may enjoy. Let’s be fair, they are usually boring affairs and not something many of us would choose as a first option. But salads do not have to be boring and I wanted to share with you this dragon fruit Waldorf salad recipe that will knock your socks off! A Waldorf salad recipe is typically a fruit and nut salad that has an epic dressing of yogurt and mayonnaise. You then serve it with a bed of lettuce or just as is. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- Turnip Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook