This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cabbage Salad With Teriyaki Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The ingredients to make this salad are: Cabbage – it can be green or red Radishes Carrots As a dressing, you could use plain extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), or if you feel like giving it a little Asian touch, you could make this easy teriyaki salad dressing. The ingredients for the dressing are: Teriyaki sauce EVOO Apple Cider Vinegar Mustard Salt There is no need for special tools to make this salad, but these would make the preparation quicker and easier: Big knife Cutting board Peeler Grater Salad bowl Oil Dispenser"
Read NextSimple German Cucumber Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- Best Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook