Tuna Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious Tuna Pasta Salad combines tuna, sweet peas, crisp celery, red onion, dill pickle relish, dried dill weed and creamy mayo into a tasty easy lunch, side or light supper. My family and friends just rave about how delectable and simple it it. I love how easy it is on the pocket book. My family prefers it served chilled but you can enjoy as soon as it is mixed as well. If you don’t like peas try a little finely diced red or green bell pepper. As I always says don’t throw the baby out with the bath water."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sesame Garlic Noodle Salad
- Chicken and Tortellini Salad
- Easy Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad
- Melon Salad with Raspberry Honey Vinaigrette
- White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad
- Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salads
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- The Best Egg Salad Ever
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- Sirloin Steakhouse Salad w/ Avocado-Garlic Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook