We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Tomato Salad combines the best of summer’s harvest with sun-ripened tomatoes, sweet red onions, garlic and fresh basil in a simple oil and vinegar dressing. There is nothing tastier than fresh sun-ripened garden tomatoes. I am not a huge fan of heat and humidity but it sure does produce some delicious tomatoes. This simple salad brings out the best in those sweet fruits and it takes less than ten minutes to prepare. A delicious and easy salad with simple ingredients that bring out the best that sweet sun-ripened tomatoes have to offer."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cut out the carbs with this Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole. Made with sour cream, Cheddar cheese, and bacon, this casserole has… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Instant Pot Queso Chicken
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Avocado Tuna Melt
- Fava Beans
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Mexican Avocado Salad
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook