The "Big" Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you remember the Seinfeld episode when Elaine talked about the "big" salad? She said it had lots of stuff in it. Well, here's our version. It's got lots of stuff, too. You'll find some blueberries, walnuts, cucumbers, apples, chicken, and more. We know that you'll enjoy this yummy salad for a filling lunch or a healthy dinner! This healthy salad recipe is the perfect thing to make for lunch tomorrow. Once your know how to make a salad, you can mix and match your favorite ingredients to make the best salad possible.
If you liked this recipe, you're going to LOVE our free eCookbook: 12 Simple Salad Recipes!
Serves4 sides or 2 large main course servings
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook