Summer Blistered Tomato Peach Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One of the best parts of summer is all the fresh produce that’s available! This salad was inspired by just that – the bright flavors and colors of the summer! It’s a necessity to have a delicious fresh dinner dish, especially during the hot summer months. This dish is the perfect answer! Not only does it highlight summer produce (peaches, tomatoes, lemon), but it requires very little prep and assembly time. Summer blistered tomato peach salad recipe is the perfect fresh summer recipe! This healthy summer salad has a base of arugula and spinach. It’s topped with blistered tomatoes, burrata, prosciutto, and of course, fresh peaches. Tomato and peach salad recipe makes the perfect main course or side salad!"
Preparation Time8 min
Cooking Time22 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked… Continue reading: "Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook