This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Thai Chicken and Quinoa Salad Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These healthy, high-protein Thai Chicken and Quinoa Salad Bowls are loaded with cool and crisp veggies, garnished with bold and crunchy almonds, and smothered in a creamy Almond Sesame Dressing. With so much flavor and texture, this is a 15-minute meal that will fill you up and keep you going through your workouts, summer adventures, and busy workdays!"
Preparation Time15 min
Read NextCold Thai Noodle Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Wish you could enjoy the strong, spicy flavors of buffalo wings without consuming all of the fat? Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook