Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A classic recipe from my grandmother’s retro collection, Ethel’s Curry Chicken Salad is a fresh and easy lunch or dinner that’s ready in just 10 minutes! In the days before food blogs, email, and online recipe sharing sites, word-of-mouth is how housewives learned to cook. Through the process of taste-and-tell, my grandmother amassed quite a collection of delicious (easy) recipes that I can’t wait to try. This particular salad recipe comes from my grandmother's friend, Ethel. It was originally written as a layered salad, but I have since adapted it for an easier assembly and smaller portions. You're going to love the quick-prep, the exotic flavors, and the variety of colors and textures!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A simple, nourishing, and flavorful side dish is ready in just minutes! This skillet of Fried Cabbage with Apples and Onions makes… Continue reading: "Fried Cabbage with Apples and Onion"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Easy Thai-Style Omelet
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Dump-and-Bake Pesto Chicken
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook