Instant Pot Quinoa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Instant Pot Quinoa is super easy to make and is a great rice alternative when you want a highly nutritious starter for your next all-in-one dinner bowl. Quinoa is very versatile and combines well with lots of flavors so we like to experiment and add things like lime juice as the quinoa cooks. Then, add even more and make it a great all-in-one dinner bowl for family dinner night. Try it and you'll love it. So easy."
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 15-minute one-pot meal is my kids favorite dinner! And you know what? Its so easy that I have hesitated to even share it on the… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Spring Pesto Pasta"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tom Yum Goong (Thai Hot & Sour Shrimp Soup)
- Easy Tomato Rigatoni
- Turnip Green Soup
- Indian Okra Side Dish Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Strips
- Dump-and-Bake Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook