Vegan Broccoli Alfredo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Made with a healthy cauliflower, almond milk sauce, roasted broccoli, and whole wheat pasta, this Vegan Broccoli Alfredo will knock your socks off. This is one of the easiest dinner recipes to make, so we think you should make it for tonight's dinner. Your entire family will beg for seconds of this easy healthy recipe.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dump-and-Bake Summer Pasta
- Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese
- Baked Mac and Cheese with Cauliflower
- Copycat Macaroni Grill's Penne Rustica
- Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta
- Penne and Chicken with Garlic Cream Sauce
- The Best Baked Spinach and Pasta
- Low Cal Asparagus Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prosciutto, Asparagus and Parmesan Spaghetti
- Whole Wheat Bowtie Pasta Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook