Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp And Red Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Angel Hair Pasta with shrimp in red sauce full of flavors from tomatoes and herbs is a quick and easy dinner the whole family will love. We are going to cook the shrimps in red sauce that takes about 10 minutes to prepare the shrimps and tomato sauce and 15 minutes to cook. While the shrimps are simmering away in the sauce, you can cook the angel hair pasta that takes 1 minute flat. Delicious, Easy, Healthy shrimp pasta recipe that helps you get dinner to the table in less than 30 minutes. You’re going to love this! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It's hard to imagine a recipe as delicious as this Extra-Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole. You'll fall head-over-heels in love with… Continue reading: "Extra-Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook