Dump-and-Bake Summer Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I think that I managed to pack all of the season’s best fresh veggies and herbs into one cheesy casserole! This Dump-and-Bake Summer Pasta with Corn, Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Chicken is a quick, light, and easy dinner that your family will love. It’s so simple and so fast because you don’t even have to boil the pasta! Just stir the ingredients together in one dish and pop it in the oven! Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean that I’ve totally given up on cozy comfort food! I’ve only shifted gears a little bit and turned our cool weather favorites into more seasonally appropriate dishes like this Summer Pasta! Because you can only eat so many salads…"
NotesCooking Just for Two? You can prepare a much smaller casserole by dividing the ingredients in half and baking the dish in an 8-inch square pan. The cooking process remains the same.
Want to Prep Ahead? You can dice the chicken and vegetables in advance. When you're ready to prepare dinner, just stir the ingredients together and bake!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dump-and-Bake Summer Pasta
- Sweet Potato Mac and Cheese
- Baked Mac and Cheese with Cauliflower
- Copycat Macaroni Grill's Penne Rustica
- Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta
- Penne and Chicken with Garlic Cream Sauce
- The Best Baked Spinach and Pasta
- Low Cal Asparagus Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prosciutto, Asparagus and Parmesan Spaghetti
- Whole Wheat Bowtie Pasta Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook