This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dump-and-Bake Summer Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I think that I managed to pack all of the season’s best fresh veggies and herbs into one cheesy casserole! This Dump-and-Bake Summer Pasta with Corn, Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Chicken is a quick, light, and easy dinner that your family will love. It’s so simple and so fast because you don’t even have to boil the pasta! Just stir the ingredients together in one dish and pop it in the oven! Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean that I’ve totally given up on cozy comfort food! I’ve only shifted gears a little bit and turned our cool weather favorites into more seasonally appropriate dishes like this Summer Pasta! Because you can only eat so many salads…"
NotesCooking Just for Two? You can prepare a much smaller casserole by dividing the ingredients in half and baking the dish in an 8-inch square pan. The cooking process remains the same.
Want to Prep Ahead? You can dice the chicken and vegetables in advance. When you're ready to prepare dinner, just stir the ingredients together and bake!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Read Next5-Ingredient Pasta Pomodoro Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With a few smart ingredient substitutions, Anne Colagioia is able to make a Bisquick impossible taco pie recipe that you can feel good… Continue reading: "Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie"
- 5-Ingredient Pasta Pomodoro Sauce
- Sausage and Asparagus Pasta
- Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese
- Sundried Tomato Pesto Pasta
- Copycat Macaroni Grill's Penne Rustica
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Easy Loaded Spaghetti
- Creamy Pumpkin Alfredo Penne Pasta
- Spaghetti and Meatball Cups
- Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe with Lemon, Green Olives, and Cucumbers
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook