Low Cal Asparagus Fettuccine Alfredo
Asparagus Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite meals of all times. I love fettuccine Alfredo, so to add asparagus to it is just so yummy. Go ahead, try it out!
For more quick healthy dinner recipes, check out and download the How to Cook Quickly: The 26 Best Fast Healthy Dinner Recipes Free eCookbook
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time1 min
- 1 Package Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shaped Tofu Noodles (or whole wheat fettuccine noodles)
- 1/2 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Fat Free Sour Cream
- 2 cut asparagus
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse the tofu fettuccine noodles very well.
- Microwave tofu noodles for one minute. If using regular pasta, bring water to a boil and add a serving of noodles.
- Drain water when finished cooking.
- Follow instructions on box.
- Drain noodles and pat dry.
- Microwave asparagus.
- Add the cheeses and sour cream and mix.
- Microwave to melt cheese.
- Cut up asparagus and mix throughout noodles.
- Add salt and pepper if necessary.
Read NextShrimp and Pesto Pasta