Lemon Artichoke Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do your kids LOVE pasta like mine do? My boys are maybe even a bit overly fond of it! So I am constantly on the lookout for creative things to do with spaghetti. And not just creative, but healthy, too! Did you know that artichoke hearts are known for being high in fiber, and that you can also eat the leaves of the artichoke plant? This recipe utilizes the convenience of frozen artichoke hearts, which makes it perfect for a quick weeknight meal if you're in a rush. The corn and edamame balance out the starchiness and carbs from the pasta. Plus, their flavors are relatively mild, which makes this lemon artichoke pasta the perfect middle ground for your picky eaters who can't get enough noodles!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Balsamic Beet Hummus
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook