Garlic Shrimp Scampi With Angel Hair Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hey Foodies! Are you ready for a comforting bowl of creamy angel hair pasta and plump, pink shrimp? Let’s add a good measure of parmesan to that for today’s quick and easy recipe. I think you’ll love making this easy shrimp scampi pasta recipe. For starters, it’s easy to swap out ingredients to use what you have on hand (see Tip #1 below for my recommended swaps). If you want to add a splash of wine, see how to do it in Tip #2. Plus, you can easily make this a low-carb and keto-friendly recipe by skipping the pasta or substituting a veggie base, like cauliflower rice. And if you have pre-cooked, or even frozen shrimp, you can still make this easy weeknight meal. Just see how in tips #5 and #6. Ok, let’s get to the details! Here are my best Tips & Tricks so you can enjoy easy garlic shrimp scampi pasta for dinner tonight."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook