Gluten Free Cornbread Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These muffins are moist, fluffy, crumbly and sweet with slightly crispy edges. This combination is bound to bring some smiles to your table and you can smile too, knowing that they’re a healthier alternative to most cornbread muffins out there. They are made with pure & simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry now. Also, they are easy to make, just as delicious and worlds healthier. I made them using oat flour, corn meal, almond meal, ground flax, almond milk, virgin coconut oil, pure maple syrup, apple sauce and corn kernels. No funny stuff in these golden muffins."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMuffin Tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Bacon is often more of once a year type food. It's so good that it's sinful! This chicken casserole recipe is for everyone who wishes… Continue reading: "Bacon Lover's Skinny Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Swiss Chard Lentil Soup
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook