Stir-Fried Chicken with Red Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Succulent stir-fried chicken cubes with red rice and red beans with a simple soy sauce seasoning can never go wrong. In this recipe, the combination of red rice, red beans, and vegetables like purple cabbage and carrots transforms humble meat like chicken into a wholesome one-pot meal that is exotic and healthy. This stir-fried chicken with red beans and red rice is one of my favorites since it is nutty, crunchy and meaty all at the same time. It is a wholesome meal in itself with red rice, meat, red beans, vegetables and nuts providing protein, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins and minerals and antioxidants. Also, I love this stir-fried chicken recipe because it is very simple to cook and the ratio of nutritional value to effort is quite high! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole is a low carb recipe that's high in nutrition. This healthy breakfast casserole is way better… Continue reading: "Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skinny Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- Green Lentil With Sausage
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook