We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" Have you ever come across ground horseradish? It's a condiment prepared from horseradish, a white elongated root, which is in season now. It has a strong sharp taste, similar to mustard and wasabi. I show you how to prepare this magical root by grinding it so that it can be preserved for months to come. It is then served with meats, vegetables, and lentils. It goes great with German, Austrian, and East European food. In fact, Jewish food has its own version called chrain. I personally love it mixed into cooked lentils as well as served with tenderloin beef or Sauerkraut and sausage. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fried Coconut Shrimp
- Garlic And Rosemary Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Prickly Pear Juice
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook