9 Best Healthy Christmas Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is no better time to cook for family and friends than during the holidays. Here are the 9 Best Healthy Christmas Recipes that are easy to make and have healthier twists. These will make eating throughout the holiday guilt free and more enjoyable. These healthy Christmas recipes will make this winter very special and tasty. All throughout the Christmas season, these recipes will be enjoyed with family and friends. Making the best Christmas recipes has never been so easy. These family-friendly Christmas recipes are the best way to celebrate the holidays. Stay healthy this holiday with these healthy Christmas recipes from FaveHealthyRecipes.com.
1. Healthy Cinnamon and Raisin Bagels - Making your own homemade bagels is not only healthy for you but it will also save you some money. This Healthy Cinnamon and Raisin Bagels recipe is the easiest and best bagel recipe you will find. They make for the perfect Christmas breakfast. This recipe does not take days to complete. It is one of the quickest and easiest bagel recipes, so you must try this. Try making an unforgettable breakfast this holiday with this easy Christmas recipe.
2. Fruit and Nut Truffle - There has never been a better time to make homemade truffles than during the holidays. They act as a great gift or holiday dessert. They are the perfect size and always taste delicious. We have found a Christmas recipe that will make your holiday much brighter. Try this Fruit and Nut Truffle and you will love all the tasty goodness inside it. Make your holiday treats healthier this year and start by baking these delicious fruit and nut balls.
3. Christmas Breakfast Crepes - These Christmas Breakfast Crepes are not only good for you, they look absolutely amazing. This is a great crowd-pleasing recipe for Christmas morning and can definitely be used for breakfasts all year round, too. It does not get much better than this healthy Christmas recipe.
4. White Eggnog Fudge - You cannot go through this holiday season without making a homemade fudge recipe. It is just too good to pass up! This White Eggnog Fudge is the perfect holiday, sweet treat. With the mix of eggnog and white chocolate, you get the most perfect fudge bar. Make it for all your holiday parties and you can sure bet that it will be a success. Try making this healthy Christmas for your next dessert.
5. Holiday Eggnog Pancakes - Make your breakfasts more festive with this Holiday Eggnog Pancakes recipe. It is a delicious eggnog recipe to start off your day during the holidays. It’s very flavorful and easy to make. This homemade pancake recipe is so good you won't just be able to eat one. Be merry and bright first thing in the mornings and share this easy eggnog recipe with your family and friends. It is a fun holiday treat that everyone will love.
6. Easy Gingerbread Muffins - Gingerbread is the perfect holiday flavor. From cookies to bread, if it's gingerbread you know it's time for the holidays. This Easy Gingerbread Muffins recipe is perfect for a holiday gift basket or makes for an excellent breakfast muffin. It’s just a great holiday recipe that will get you in the holiday spirit. Your whole house will smell of this delicious gingerbread muffin recipe when it bakes in the oven. Try cooking these healthy muffins this holiday season.
7. Eggnog French Toast - This is the perfect holiday morning breakfast. It is easy to make and full of cinnamon and eggnog flavor. The Eggnog French Toast puts a new spin on your tradition French toast recipe. It will make anyone get in the holiday spirit. There is nothing like a warm breakfast to wake up to during the holidays. Top this French toast off with powdered sugar and your favorite fruit and you will have one of the best Christmas recipes.
8. Peppermint Brownie Cookies - Every bite of this sweet and fudgy cookie will get you in the holiday spirit. This is a delicious and easy holiday dessert that all your family and friends will enjoy. The mix of chocolate and peppermint make this the best cookie brownie ever. This could be a fun treat to make with the kids. The fudgy, chocolaty, and mint taste will put a smile on anyone's face. Get in the holiday spirit and try making the best Christmas recipe.
9. Healthy Pecan Almond Toffee - Making toffee that is actually healthy for you is doable, thanks to this Healthy Pecan Almond Toffee recipe from Jackie @ Jackie's Kitchen. By using a number of ingredient substitutions, this toffee recipe is both healthy and delicious. Cooking through the holiday just got more fun with this healthy Christmas Recipe.
Read NextTop 10 Healthy Mother's Day Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook