This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this Classic chana masala recipe so easy to make, layers of flavours, with the right amount of texture and taste! Chickpea is beautifully simmered in a delicious masala that makes it a perfect Channa Masala recipe! You will be Blown away by the taste! Chana Masala, otherwise known as curried chickpeas is a very nutritious vegetarian dish from Punjab, northern India. It is also called chole in some restaurants. Chickpea is soaked overnight and boiled till they are firm and tender and then cooked in lusciously onion tomato gravy with the spices in it! The recipe for authentic Chana Masala from Indian cuisine with fresh ingredients and traditional Indian spices, directly for you."
NotesCook the masala: Always Cook the onion tomato masala with the spices over low-medium heat until you see a thin glaze of oil on the sides. Keep stirring the masala otherwise, it might stick to the bottom of your pan.
Condensed milk: I have used condensed milk for the sweetener. Add very little condensed milk, adding condensed milk helps you to balance the taste.
Read NextApple Pie Smoothie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook