We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a fun appetizer or dinner for Halloween, then you need to make these Spooky Meatballs. Using store-bought turkey meatballs saves so much time, but you can always decide to make your own homemade version. You should definitely involve your kids in this recipe because they'll love to help decorate the 'eyeballs'. Enjoy!
Serves6 Main Meal Portions
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time39 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCasserole Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"In less than 30 minutes you can bring the flavors of Jamaica into your kitchen. This would be the perfect meal for those nights when… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Jerk Chicken and Slaw"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- Refrigerator Or Canned Dill Pickles
- Pickled Beets Recipe
- Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
- Andhra Mirchi Bajji
- German Potato Salad
- Spring Onions Kootu
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook