This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vanilla Roasted Strawberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Transform your last of the season strawberries! With just 3 ingredients and a couple of minutes hands on time you could have yourself a bowl full of these intensely sweet, sticky & syrupy Vanilla Roasted Strawberries. These Vanilla Roasted Strawberries are incredibly easy to make. Simply mix with some maple syrup and vanilla, spread out on a lined tray and bake until sticky, syrupy and delicious. Only just enough maple syrup to coat the strawberries is used but magically, while they are cooking a thick, very deep red, sticky sauce develops. Their amazing natural sweetness intensifies so much that they become jaw tinglingly delicious."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Read Next35 Low Calorie Apple Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook