Vanilla Roasted Strawberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Transform your last of the season strawberries! With just 3 ingredients and a couple of minutes hands on time you could have yourself a bowl full of these intensely sweet, sticky & syrupy Vanilla Roasted Strawberries. These Vanilla Roasted Strawberries are incredibly easy to make. Simply mix with some maple syrup and vanilla, spread out on a lined tray and bake until sticky, syrupy and delicious. Only just enough maple syrup to coat the strawberries is used but magically, while they are cooking a thick, very deep red, sticky sauce develops. Their amazing natural sweetness intensifies so much that they become jaw tinglingly delicious."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sous Vide Pickled Onions
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Thai Check Mix
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook