This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Raspberry Pineapple Chia Seed Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A few weeks ago I decided to skip the grocery store and use up what was already in the pantry, fridge and freezer. It's a great way to save money & clear out space. Packing my son’s lunch proved harder than I imagined. I usually send him with fresh fruits and veggies, but those ran out quickly. And I didn’t even have any peanut butter or jelly. I do, however, always have lots of bags of frozen fruit in the freezer. Just a few ingredients later, I had myself some Homemade Raspberry Pineapple Chia Seed Jam!'
Makes1 1/2 cups
Read Next24-Hour Fruit Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook