Guilt-Free Wendy's Style Frosty
Do you love Wendy's, but hate the fat and calories associated with fast food? Then you must give this healthy copycat recipe a try. Guilt-Free Wendy's Style Frosty has all the same flavors as the original version, but is way healthier for you. With only three ingredients and almost no skill required, this recipe is a no-brainer for anyone with a sweet tooth. It is the perfect swap-out for ice cream and can satisfy any craving for chocolate. This frozen treat is an excellent way to refresh yourself on a warm, sunny afternoon.
Chilling Time1 hr
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup Nesquik chocolate powder, no sugar added
- 4 cups vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- Blend skim milk and Nesquik in a blender for ten seconds on the highest setting.
- Pulse in frozen yogurt until mixture is combined, but still very thick.
- Freeze for an hour or more before serving.