Kefir Making Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kefir Making Kit Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
If you aren't familiar with Kefir, it is fermented milk similar to yogurt that is loaded with nutrients and probiotics, making it a great healthy option for a snack or meal. This Kefir Making Kit includes everything you need to make homemade kefir at home. The kit is easy to use and makes delicious, healthy kefir.
The kit is incredibly easy to use. You literally just need to add whole milk and leave it for 24 hours to ferment at room temperature; the cultures that come with the container will do the rest! It doesn't get easier than that.
I liked using this Kefir Fermenter in particular because it was large enough to make plenty of kefir to enjoy over the following days. I also liked that everything was ready to use without assembly needed. They also include cleaning sticks so you don't have to worry about what to do after enjoying your kefir.
I knew very little about kefir before using this kit. Now I know it is delicious and incredibly healthy. It is loaded with probiotics that will help your stomach, protein, and calcium. You can enjoy it on its own, add it to smoothies, or add fruit.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Fun-to -make/eat lettuce wraps with pasta salad and yogurt sauce that can be assembled even by kids and come with a yummy healthy… Continue reading: "Lettuce Wraps with Chicken and Pasta Salad"
- Enter to Win an Evri Dressing-2-Go Container!
- Enter to Win a CDN Digital Nutritional Scale!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Win a Zing Anything! Tea Zinger Set!
- Win a WUSTHOF Classic 8-inch Vegetable Knife!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Rachael Ray Salad Bowl Set Review
- Onion Crunch Review
- Win a Fruit & Healthy Snacks Gift Basket!
- Rudi's Gluten Free Bakery
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Butter Green Beans
- Lemon Balsamic Chicken With Rosemary Sauce
- Salisbury Steak
- Skinny Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- Green Lentil With Sausage
- Pork Chops In Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook