Kettle Cuisine Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kettle Cuisine’s Chicken Soup with Rice Noodles tastes like it’s homemade! The broth is rich and wholesome and the vegetables are chunky and tasty. It’s hard to believe this soup is gluten free and low in fat! I feel good knowing this soup is preservative- and MSG-free, unlike soups made by its competitors. I would recommend this soup to anyone who wants a comforting treat on a cold night."
"I tried the Tomato Soup with Garden Vegetables from Kettle Cuisine and it was some of the most tasty tomato soup I've ever had. It was very hearty and they really didn't skimp on the vegetables. There were tons of onions, carrots, green beans, squash and celery, so I really felt like I was getting a nice meal. I had some whole wheat toast with the soup and it was delicious. The consistency of this soup is perfect for dipping. I would highly recommend this tomato soup if you're looking for a nutritious lunch option; all you have to do is stick the bowl in the microwave and your meal is ready in four minutes!"
"For an impromptu meal that tastes home cooked, then try the three bean chili from Kettle Cuisine. Chock full of real ingredients, this almost instant meal comes together from your freezer as opposed to a can. Each gluten free serving is low in calories and fat, but is high in protein, fiber and taste. It's not spicy, which means even ardent chili haters might enjoy this one. Overall I was incredibly impressed that such a fresh tasting chili could be as healthy and as convenient to make as was Kettle Cuisine's three bean chili."
"Kettle Cuisine’s Angus Beef Steak Chili with Beans is a treat for anyone who loves chili! The angus beef, certainly makes a difference in both flavor and texture. It’s hard to believe this soup was once frozen once it’s heated because it tastes so fresh! It’s thick and hearty and spiced perfectly. I loved this chili and would eat it again and again!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Oval Fish Pan!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon JIU Serrated Paring Knife!
- Enter to Win an Emile Henry Fish Griller!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Nature’s Path Superfood
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Naked Juice Review
- Enter to Win Tiesta Tea!
- Win a Modern Sprout Self-Watering Herbs Kit!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook