Kettle Cuisine Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Kettle Cuisine’s Chicken Soup with Rice Noodles tastes like it’s homemade! The broth is rich and wholesome and the vegetables are chunky and tasty. It’s hard to believe this soup is gluten free and low in fat! I feel good knowing this soup is preservative- and MSG-free, unlike soups made by its competitors. I would recommend this soup to anyone who wants a comforting treat on a cold night."
"I tried the Tomato Soup with Garden Vegetables from Kettle Cuisine and it was some of the most tasty tomato soup I've ever had. It was very hearty and they really didn't skimp on the vegetables. There were tons of onions, carrots, green beans, squash and celery, so I really felt like I was getting a nice meal. I had some whole wheat toast with the soup and it was delicious. The consistency of this soup is perfect for dipping. I would highly recommend this tomato soup if you're looking for a nutritious lunch option; all you have to do is stick the bowl in the microwave and your meal is ready in four minutes!"
"For an impromptu meal that tastes home cooked, then try the three bean chili from Kettle Cuisine. Chock full of real ingredients, this almost instant meal comes together from your freezer as opposed to a can. Each gluten free serving is low in calories and fat, but is high in protein, fiber and taste. It's not spicy, which means even ardent chili haters might enjoy this one. Overall I was incredibly impressed that such a fresh tasting chili could be as healthy and as convenient to make as was Kettle Cuisine's three bean chili."
"Kettle Cuisine’s Angus Beef Steak Chili with Beans is a treat for anyone who loves chili! The angus beef, certainly makes a difference in both flavor and texture. It’s hard to believe this soup was once frozen once it’s heated because it tastes so fresh! It’s thick and hearty and spiced perfectly. I loved this chili and would eat it again and again!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Bacon and Avocado Macaroni Salad adds a little zip to a classic dish. This deli salad recipe only requires three main ingredients, and… Continue reading: "Bacon and Avocado Macaroni Salad"
- Chance to Win a WMF Mix and Go Electric Blender!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Element Snacks Review
- Artisana Nut Butters
- Win a Healthy Frozen Food Prize Pack!
- Win a Yonanas Ice Cream Maker!
- Enter for your chance to win the Smart Planet NDK 2-in-1 Vacuum Bottle Giveaway!
- Chance to win a Cuisinart Food Spiralizer!
- Chance to Win a RevaBlend On-the-Go Blender!
- Chance to Win a Breville Thermal Pro Hard Anodized 12.5'' Skillet!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
- Easy Homemade Aubergine Pasta Alla Norma
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook