Go Raw Watermelon Seeds Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Go Raw Watermelon Seeds are an addictive, delicious, and healthy snack option. The seeds are sprouted and the shells are removed to enjoy properly. They have a light dusting of Celtic sea salt that makes the seeds even tastier.
To be completely honest, I have never had the opportunity to try edible watermelon seeds until now. Boy, am I sad that I hadn't before because these sprouted watermelon seeds are delicious! I was shocked by how much I enjoyed snacking on these seeds. They have a light flavor that is brought out with the addition of Celtic sea salt. They are similar to sunflower and pumpkin seeds, yet have a slightly different texture and taste.
These seeds don't just taste great, they are also great for you! The seeds are filled with different vitamins and minerals, as well as loads of protein.
I found these seeds to be the perfect work snack. Keep a bag at your desk and you can snack on them all day long without guilt. They are also perfect for packing in kid's lunches, taking to the beach, or enjoying after a workout.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- PopCorners Review
- Kefir Making Kit Review
- Kettle Cuisine Review
- Planters Peanut Butter Review
- Enter to Win SeaPak Shrimp!
- Earth Balance Review
- Henry's Humdingers Honey Review
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart PerfectWeight Digital Kitchen Scale!
- Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond XD Nonstick Crepe Pan!
- Dr. Praeger's Sensible Foods Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook