Frieling Tea Maker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Frieling Tea Maker
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
It has never been so easy to enjoy your tea. The Frieling Tea Maker is simple to use and includes a large infuser basket. The stainless steel is designed to keep your tea extra hot so you can enjoy multiple cups.
Brewing tea in the maker is quite easy to do because of the design. The infuser basket sits at the top of the maker, but extends all the way down. This means the tea is properly infused, and you can quickly remove the basket without reaching down. Just place your favorite loose-leaf tea or tea packet in the basket, pour boiling water over it, and shut the lid. The infusing basket includes a handle to remove it once the tea is fully brewed.
The stainless-steel base is double walled. This provides much more heat retention than a ceramic or glass teapot. Serving the tea is simple thanks to a well-designed pouring spout and proper handle.
I love the simple, elegance of this tea maker and server. With a four to six serving capacity, it is perfect for tea at the dinner table with guests. Once you are done using it, it can go right in the dishwasher for a carefree cleaning.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Planters Peanut Butter Review
- Win a Wedderspoon Gourmet Honey Gift Set!
- Chance to Win an Eat Smart Precision Smart Scale!
- Amy's Light & Lean Meals
- Onion Crunch Review
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Enter to Win the Lekue Deep Steam Case!
- Win Stonefire Naan Crisps!
- Win an Oliso Vacuum Sealer!
- Win a Caso Electric Glass Kettle!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Salad
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook