Amy's Light & Lean Meals
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Amy's Light & Lean Lasagna - Lasagna lovers on a diet will enjoy this cozy dish that's ready in 5 minutes or less. As someone who has eaten the regular Amy's lasagna every week for months, I am a big fan. Both the light and regular lasagnas incorporate healthy semolina flour and other organic ingredients. However, I'm thrilled to see a new leaner version, which makes enjoying the dish even more of a non-guilty pleasure. With more than half the fat and almost a 100 less calories, the new lasagna dish is just as tasty! It has less cheese and more sauce than original. If you're a pasta eater that enjoys lots of sauce, this is a dish for you. The light version has the same great Italian-spinach taste, and the sauce still has a delicious flavor--filled with tomatoes and Italian spices. It's a satisfying dish for lunch or dinner on a cold day."
"Amy's Light & Lean Soft Taco Fiesta - I have never met an Amy’s frozen meal I haven’t liked, and their Light & Lean Soft Taco Fiesta is no exception! It smells like a little bit of heaven when it’s cooking in the microwave, making my mouth water while waiting for that bell to ding. The flavor is head and shoulders above any other frozen Mexican dishes I have had, and while I love the fact that it’s lower in fat and calories than many frozen dishes, it doesn’t taste like it! It’s delicious and filling, with yummy brown rice, black beans, corn, and much more. I will be adding this to my shopping list!"
"Amy's Light & Lean Pasta & Veggies - Amy’s is one of my favorite frozen meals out there! The fresh taste to the ingredients always makes me forget I’m eating a frozen meal. Their Light & Lean Pasta & Veggies bowl was no exception, so absolutely delicious. The vegetables were crisp and fresh, the sauce light and not overpowering, it wasn’t over spiced and had a subtle blend of cheese to finish the dish. I loved it! My only complaint is I wish there was more so I could keep eating it!"
"Amy's Light & Lean Black Bean & Cheese Enchilada - This frozen meal was incredibly flavorful and aromatic, and I loved that it featured strong flavors like cilantro and lime. It actually tasted like a real restaurant-quality Mexican meal. It wasn't spicy at all, which is great for those who aren't big fans of heat. Compared to other frozen meals out there, this one was was heartier and more filling. I like how I can actually recognize all of the ingredients in Amy's Light & Lean Black Bean & Cheese Enchilada. This tastes far too good to be a frozen meal, let alone and light and lean one!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- PopCorners Review
- Enter to Win a Prize Pack of KRAVE Jerky!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Musco Family Olive Co. Reduced Salt & Fresh Cured Olives Review
- Fazoli's Frozen Snacks Review
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Mud Pie Sip Tea Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a KitchenIQ Prep and Measure All-In-One Tool!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Maple And Mustard Glaze
- Chow Mein Soup
- Healthy Oatmeal Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Italian Beef
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pastina Soup
- Spinach Pasta
- Chicken Burgers
- Easy Homemade Donuts With Icing On Top
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook