We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mad Minis are the first product from Little Something Foods, a creative food company whose mission is to revolutionize the dessert and snack industry by bringing together great taste, portion control and the best ingredients.
Mad Minis were born out of necessity. Two grown men, young at heart, were increasingly dissatisfied with the frozen dessert offerings in their markets. They found “light ice cream” and “frozen dairy dessert”. Where was the real ice cream? The ingredients labels were filled with artificial flavors, artificial colors, and words that were difficult to pronounce. And the calories! They craved a snack, not a mini meal. Was it possible to make a perfectly sized, great tasting ice cream dessert with real ingredients? They had to try.
After several years of trial and error, Mad Minis were born. The Mad Mini is a great tasting, mini ice cream cookie sandwich made with real ice cream, no artificial ingredients and only 60 calories – currently in four delicious flavors. We think you will find it hard to eat just one.
Mad Mini's Links:
Mad Mini's Reviews on FaveHealthyRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Homemade Creole Seasoning
- Thai Chili Flakes
- 30 Minute Mexican Quinoa Skillet
- Cherry Chocolate Granola Smoothie Bowl
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook