We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchies Food Company, LLC was established in response to the rapid and overwhelming demand for good-tasting and truly healthy natural snacks on the market. Founded in 2004, we sought to develop a line of pure foods that would blend the tasty fun of potato chips, but but still be completely free of the preservatives, added sugars, trans fats and excessive sodium that are so prevalent among many snack food products.
The result was an innovative breakthrough in blending great taste with important nutrition: Crunchies® freeze-dried fruits and vegetables which have proven hugely appealing to everyone from school children to seniors and from health-concious parents to busy executives.
Available today in a wide variety of deliciously and nutritious flavors, Crunchies® are produced by placing individually frozen fruits and veggies in a refrigerated vacuum chamber that removes up to 97% of the moisture. This assures consumers of a uniquely crunchy treat that retains virtually all of its nutrients and enzymes – unlike conventional heat drying methods – while still maintaining its shape and intensifying its flavor.
Crunchies Reviews on FaveHealthyRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This fat-free dessert recipe couldn't be easier. Simply combine pie filling and cake mix to make these Two-Ingredient Fat-Free lemon… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Fat-Free Lemon Bars"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Veggie Roll Ups
- Thai Drunken Noodles
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Salmon With Dill Sauce
- Homemade Chili Seasoning
- 4 Ingredient Turmeric Tea Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook