Salmon With Dill Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Salmon with Dill Sauce is a classic flavor combination that’s perfectly creamy, tangy, fresh and garlicky! Whether you’re serving grilled salmon, roasted salmon, or cold poached salmon, this simple yogurt dill sauce is the perfect finishing touch on a healthy and easy 20-minute dinner! Salmon is definitely our favorite fish around here, but sometimes it’s nice to jazz up the same old dish with a bright burst of flavor. This dill sauce with mayonnaise and Greek yogurt is the perfect solution, since it only requires about 5 minutes of prep, and can be made in advance and refrigerated until you’re ready to eat. It’s creamy, tangy, and garlicky, with some fresh lemon juice to bring out the flavors in the herbs and the fish. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Creamy Rice And Shrimp
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook