Blackened Tilapia with Homemade Spice Rub
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try something new this week by following this recipe for Blackened Tilapia with Homemade Spice Rub. It is a very easy tilapia recipe, and it is very healthy as well. When the classic chicken dinner starts to get a little bit old, a fish dinner could be exactly what you need. Even if this type of meal is not currently on your to-make list, then swim against that current and do something a little different. You definitely won't regret making this incredibly tasty fish dish!
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dump-and-Run Baked Fish with Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Blackened Tilapia with Homemade Spice Rub
- Salmon Lox Recipe. Make Your Own Bagels And Lox For Sunday Brunch.
- Broccoli and Shrimp Stir Fry
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan – Easy Keto Recipe
- Easy Marinated Shrimp and Summer Vegetable Quinoa Bowls
- Fresh Garlic and Herb Baked Salmon
- Spinach Parmesan Frittata with Shrimp
- Cod Fish Tacos
- Easy Honey Lemon Salmon
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook