Lindsay Nixon - Cookbook Author
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lindsay S. Nixon is a rising star in the culinary world, praised for her ability to use everyday ingredients to create healthy, low fat recipes that taste just as delicious as they are nutritious. She is the author of two bestselling cookbooks, The Happy Herbivore Cookbook and Everyday Happy Herbivore. Lindsay's recipes have also been featured in Vegetarian Times, Women's Health Magazine and on The Huffington Post.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This sweet and smoky rib rub is perfect for summer bbq's. Not only is this great on ribs but it's super yummy on grilled chicken too.… Continue reading: "Sweet Smoky Chicken and Rib Rub"
Anne Colagioia - Video Producer
Kent Altena - Video Producer
Kevin Lynch - Food Blogger
Kim Morris - Food Blogger
Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
Sonia The Healthy Foodie - Food Blogger
Rebecca Turner - Registered Dietician
Billy Vasquez - Food Blogger
Danielle Walker - Food Blogger
Kalyn Denny - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- Red Currant Cordial
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook