Amila Wickramarachchi (Amy) Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Amy learned how to cook from finding recipes on the Internet. But, she couldn’t find many of her native Sri Lankan recipes. So, to fill the gap, she started sharing her Sri Lankan recipes with others and her blog is a result of that.
In her words, starting the blog is the best ever thing she has done. She loves cooking and photography, and her blog allows her to do both.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When Jessica Simpson gave birth to her son, Ace-- just a little more than a year after delivering daughter Maxwell-- it was time to… Continue reading: "Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook