Chef Todd Knoll for Jordan Winery
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chef Todd Knoll is Executive Chef at Jordan Vineyard & Winery in Sonoma County’s Alexander Valley, where he prepares little tastes daily for tour and tasting guests, cooks meals for trade guests and special events, manages the estate garden and crafts Jordan Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil. He shares seasonal recipes and tips in the winery’s video blog, The Journey of Jordan. Born into a military family in 1969, Chef Knoll was raised in Hawaii, and draws inspiration from his childhood home, as well as Asia, when creating menus for the Jordan dining room. Jordan’s house style—balanced wines with bright fruit, soft tannins, nice acidity and low alcohol—allows Chef Knoll to push the envelope with counter-intuitive ingredient selections. His cuisine utilizes seasonal produce from the winery garden and orchard, located on a hillside behind the kitchen, as well as local growers and artisanal purveyors.
Recipes on FaveHealthyRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- Wonton Chicken Taco Salad
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook